5. To be saved from hell and to enter
into Heaven, we need to repent of our
sins and believe that Jesus Christ's blood
cleanses us from all sins.
6. Baptism is by immersion and there is
new birth through the regeneration of
the HOLY SPIRIT.
7. In the present ministry of the HOLY
SPIRIT, whose indwelling enables the
Christian to lead a godly life and whose
filling provides power for service.
1. The Bible is the Word of GOD. It is inspired and inerrant as originally given.
2. GOD is eternal, three persons in One:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of the Lord JESUS CHRIST,
His virgin birth, and His sinless life.
4. JESUS died on the cross for the sins of all
mankind, rose from the dead, rules at the right
hand of the Father and is coming again.